Singapore’s property is growing. Despite all the measures put against the property industry, such as ABSD, or heavy taxes to press down the prices, people are still going to buy property for residences or investment. Property developers are still developing projects as well!
The Visionaire Executive Condo is one such project.
It is soon going to be launched just beside the new Canberra MRT station. With its favorable location, many people are expected to snap up this place when it is launched in 2nd quarter of 2016.
Are you ready for the launch?
Okay hold on. Before you get all excited, you must also know that this project is not like other previous executive condos projects. Other projects may be nice and good simply because of their designs and location.
But The Visionaire EC is more than that.
It is going to become the first SMART Home for an Executive Condo project! It is SMART in a way that you can fully control the house with new smart controllers, such as using your apps on your phone. That’s all.
See the video below to understand more.
This is what makes the visionaire ec so special, and so appealing to new owners, as compared to previous projects.
That’s not all. The Visionaire Condo will also have the following features:
- The Visionary Leading SMART HOME EC
- HiLife Lifestyle Features Application for Owners
- Minutes to Canberra MRT Station
- Near Canberra Plaza, Sembawang Sports and Recreational Centre
- Developed by Multiple Awards Winning Developer Qingjian Realty, the Top 10 Developers in Singapore for consecutive 3 years
- Lifestyle facilities with 2 Clubhouses, Private Dining Room, Dance Studio, Music Room, Library, Karaoke Room,
- Free Sports Activities & Dance Classes & Many more!
Yes, if you see clearly, it will just be like your condominium, but at the executive condo price. If you are a Singaporean looking to purchase your first home, then this visionaire condo could be your best ever investment!
If you are keen to find out more about this EC project, then contact the appointed sales team – James Sim at 8363 8260. Or visit this page for more information about the project : http://www.ecthevisionaire.com/
That’s all for this quick update! Do follow us on our blog for more good news!